LAWYER – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PERSONALISED support for SME's and start-ups
The firm supports you in the implementation of your business creation projects and their development, in France and abroad.
To this end, we offer assistance, both in terms of advice and litigation, to help you deal with the various legal issues encountered on a daily basis.
OUR VALUES ...
… Because trust and confidence between the lawyer and his client are essential
Availability and reactivity
Qualified in international business law, Manon DASQUET had the opportunity to develop her expertise, in particular in drafting national and international contracts, within different Airbus Group legal departments.
During this valuable work experience, she also developed an interest in innovative technology law.
Manon DASQUET has thus developed a specific expertise in this field and in personal data law :
- Member of SYRPIN (Syndicat Régional des Professionnels de l’Informatique et du Numérique)
- Mentoring for 1kubator : national network of start-up incubators in the digital field
Academic background :
- Bureau Veritas DPO Certification
- Masters 2 in International Business Law – University of Toulouse 1 Capitole, France (Summa cum laude)
- Masters 1 in International, European and Comparative Law – University of Toulouse 1 Capitole, France (Summa cum laude)
- Bachelor degree in French law and Common Law (Summa cum laude)
- o Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- o University of Toulouse 1 Capitole, France