Website’s publisher :
Maître Manon DASQUET, registered with the Bordeaux bar
Office : 28, rue André Malraux 33560 CARBON-BLANC
Registration number (SIRET) : 825 266 562 00024
Member of an approved management association – payment by cheque is accepted
ONLINE, joint-stock company with a capital of 214 410,50 €, whose head office is located 8 rue de la ville l’Evêque 750008 PARIS, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number 433 115 904
Intellectual property :
All photographs, texts, illustrations, images, animated or not, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
Traitement des données personnelles :
The information collected by email via the contact form is subject to a computer processing intended for the appointment and the establishment of a quote. The recipient of the data is Manon DASQUET, Lawyer at the Bordeaux Bar, domiciled at 28 rue André Malraux 33560 CARBON-BLANC.
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Regulation (EU) on Data Protection 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Article 32 of the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, the Director of Publication of this site informs you that :
- The purpose of processing this data is to make an appointment and/or draw up a quote ;
- The person in charge of the file is Me Manon DASQUET whose contact details are specified above ;
- For a quote request, this data will be kept for the time required to prepare this quote, then will be kept for a maximum of 45 days after sending the quote, if no follow-up is given to the quote ;
- For an appointment booking, if an appointment is made and a consultation is delivered without the file being subsequently submitted to the lawyer, the data will be archived during the legal period of limitation before final destruction. In the event that the data subject does not keep his appointment, the data will be deleted within a maximum period of 15 days following the appointment date;
- In any event, if a file is submitted to the lawyer, the data will be kept for the duration of his assignment and then archived for the legal period of limitation before final destruction ;
- You have the following rights when you send your request to the data controller, Me Manon DASQUET, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post (28, rue André Malraux 33560 CARBON-BLANC), attaching a copy of a valid identity document :
– Right of access, rectification or deletion of your personal data;
– Right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data;
– Right to object to the processing of your personal data ;
– Right to the portability of your data;
– Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the consent;
- You can file a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that the protection of your personal data has not been ensured by the controller.
The Internet user is informed that, during visits to the site, cookies may be automatically installed on his or her device via his or her browser software.
A cookie is a set of data that does not directly identify Internet users but is used to record information related to their browsing on the site.
The cookies used on this site are as follows:
– cookies necessary for the operation of the site
– cookies to customize the user interface to improve the way the site is displayed on your device
– cookies for audience statistics
The configuration of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse them as described on the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser).
Applicable law – Dispute resolution :
The use of this site is governed by French law, to the exclusion of its conflict of laws rules. Any dispute related to the use of this site will be submitted to the competent courts under ordinary law.